We hold our small group classes and one on one personal training sessions inside the Marvelous Performance facility, located in Burlingame, CA.
We have plenty of parking spaces just a few steps away from our entrance, plus overflow street parking.
Noise and Occupancy
During our training times, the gym is typically very quiet; sometimes we have the entire facility to ourselves, sometimes we share it with 5-10 other friendly trainers and their clients. Because our space is so large, there are never any issues with limited space or access to equipment.
Note there will be occasions where others are working on exercises that produce loud noises (Olympic Weightlifting and Powerlifting). If this is an issue for you, please let us know and we can find a solution.
- 20 squat/bench racks throughout the gym
- Dumbbells, kettlebells, and barbells from 1 lb. to 100 lb.
- Soft, padded gymnastics mats for floor work
- Adjustable crossover cable machine
- Resistance bands (with and without handles)
- Concept 2 rowers (500 lb weight limit)
- Concept 2 ski ergometer
- Padded flat and adjustable benches (1000+ lb weight limit)
- TRX suspension trainers (1400 lb weight limit)
- Bouncing and non-bouncing medicine balls
- Swiss ball
- Bosu ball
- Paralettes and dip bars (500 lb weight limit)
- 2 Airdyne bikes (350 lb weight limit)
- The Step (TM) (300 lb weight limit), wooden and steel plyo box steps (12" to 30" high)
- Reverse hyper and back extension machines
Bathroom and Storage
We have a full, private, locked bathroom with a shower (you'll need to provide your own towel), sink, and toilet. There's room to change both in the bathroom, as well as 2 other locked office areas and 2 curtained changing stalls.
Your belongings can be stored inside the facility while you work out inside cubbies or close to you while you work out. Although we've never had any car break-ins, we recommend you not leaving any valuables in the car.